TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you, the user (referenced below as “You” or “User”) and QAS Israel Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel (“QAS” or “We”), with respect to the your use of the QAS website (www.qasisrael.co.il) and/or and other related websites owned by the QAS (the “Website”) and(the “Service”).
By using the Website, you accept the Terms and Conditions hereof. QAS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the modified provisions at, and You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Please note that any such modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE.
- THE WEBSITE
QAS was established by Swissport International and Knafaim Israel in 1996 with the aim of providing a wide range of services in the field of ground services at Israeli airports.
Since its establishment, and for more than 20 years, the company has met its objectives and provided high quality services 24/7, professionally and in full compliance with the various requirements and unique customers.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSE
- QAS retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Website (including all related intellectual property rights). Subject to these Terms and Conditions, QAS hereby grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the service and the website, provided that You will not alter or modify any part of the Service, other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Service for its intended purpose. Except as expressly provided herein, no other rights or licenses, expressed or implied, are granted to You by QAS with respect to the Website, including any proprietary information, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, whether registered or not.
- All photos, texts, scripts, designs, graphics, logos, audios, videos, songs, interactive features, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other content (“Content”) used, displayed, included, incorporated, uploaded, posted or published by QAS or any third party on its behalf to the Websites (other than User Content, as defined below), are the sole property of QAS and/or their licensors (“QAS’s Content”), and You may not use, download, distribute and/or copy them, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of QAS or any relevant third party. For the sake of clarity, You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, distribute, sell, license, rent, transfer, reproduce, create derivative works based on, or exploit in any way, QAS’s Content or any part thereof.
- PROHIBITED USE
- You hereby warrant, represent and undertake that You will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) use the Website in any way that: (i) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, racially, or constitutes an invasion of a right of privacy of another person, or is otherwise offensive, violent, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; (ii) infringes, violates, misuses or otherwise interferes with any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or contractual rights of any third party; (iii) act in a manner that is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity; (b) post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any third party or to distribute or disseminate or transmit in any other way any communication or solicitation containing viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Website or any system, computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (d) create a false identity or impersonate another person; (e) “stalk” or otherwise harass or bully another or engage in any behavior which is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding“, “trolling“, and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet; or (f) violate these Terms and Conditions and any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- In addition, except as expressly authorized herein, You will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) take any action intended to circumvent or disable the operation of any security feature or measure of the Website; (b) publish, distribute, sell, disclose, market, sublicense, rent, lease, display, provide, transfer or make available the Website, or any portion thereof, to any third party; (c) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, enhance, or otherwise make any attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof; (d) modify, reproduce, or create derivative works from the Website or any part thereof; (e) access the Website or facilities or QAS or the QAS group via automated means, including by crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with our express consent); or (d) use the Website in any manner that is illegal or not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby warrant that You have the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions, and that your use of the Service on behalf of any third party is authorized by such third party. If You learn of an unauthorized use of the Website by a third party we encourage You to notify us promptly.
- If You send QAS feedback or suggestions regarding the Website, You acknowledge that QAS may use them at its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate You in any manner for such feedback or suggestions.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment, hardware, software or ancillary services required to access and use the Website, and for any fees charged by third parties in connection therewith, and QAS shall have no responsibility or obligation in connection therewith.
- QAS may (i) change, suspend or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) at any time, including the availability of any feature, content or database, without notice or liability; (ii) offer alternative and/or additional websites to certain Users, that may not be offered to other Users. You acknowledge that QAS may charge a fee for the use of any Website, provided that QAS notifies You of any such fee before You incur it. In addition, QAS may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to the Website (or any part thereof) without notice or liability.
QAS may terminate or suspend your license, account and access to the Website (or any part thereof) immediately, without prior notice or liability, if You breach, or fail to comply with, any of the Terms and Conditions hereof. QAS may also terminate a User’s access to the Service, if such User is determined to be a repeat infringer, or for any or no reason. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than once. All the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination (including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnification obligations and limitations of liability) shall remain in full force and effect following termination thereof, for any reason whatsoever. Termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not relieve You from any obligation arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which You otherwise may have to QAS.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS SOLELY WITH YOU. THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE ARE SUPPLIED “AS IS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. QAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. QAS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL QAS, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING LABOR COSTS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SERVICE, THE WEBSITE, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE, HOWEVER CAUSED, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER QAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL THE AGGREATE LIABILITY OF QAS AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELTATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE EXCEED THE SUMS ACTUALY PAID (IF ANY) BY YOU TO QAS THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE WITH RESPECT TO THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING, QAS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE, WEBSITE AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE OR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR WEBSITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR USER CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
Upon its first demand, You will indemnify and hold QAS, its shareholders, directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, liability, cost, loss, damage and expense (including reasonable legal fees) caused due to your access and use of the Website in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in violation or infringement of any rights (including, without limitation, privacy right, copyright, or other intellectual property rights) of any User or other third party.
- REPORTING of Intellectual Property Infringements
If You believe in good faith that any material or content made available on or through the Website has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes or violates any of your rights, please send us prompt written notice thereof via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- These Terms and Conditions and its performance shall be governed by the laws of State of Israel, without regard to any choice or conflict of laws provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The parties hereto submit the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and QAS with respect to the use of the Website, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
- QAS reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice. If so, QAS will post its updated Terms and Conditions on the Website. Your continued use of our Website will be subject to the then-current Terms and Conditions. If any modification is unacceptable to You, You may cease using the Website. If You do not cease using the Website, You will be deemed to have accepted those modifications.
- QAS may assign at any time any of its rights and/or obligations hereunder to any third party without the User’s consent.
- These Terms and Conditions will also govern any future upgrades or updates or new releases provided by QAS in connection with the Website, unless any such upgrades or updates are accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that separate license will govern.
- In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of QAS to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed by QAS in writing.
- If You have any questions or queries about these Terms and Conditions or our Website in general, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.